This application is designed to help Springboard understand your needs. Applicants to our program vary greatly, ranging from individual artists seeking fiscal sponsorship for a single project to organizations of various structures and goals. It is difficult to assign a descriptor to such a varied group, so we’ve settled on the very general phrase “project or organization.” Please keep in mind that we welcome a variety of applicants and every question relates to the specific project, event, or organization for which you are applying for fiscal sponsorship.
To save your time and funds, we want to make sure you’re aware of the following 5 essentials before you begin. Please be aware that:
- There is no way to pause or navigate back to review the application once you’ve begun. Please save your responses accordingly.
- Fiscal sponsorship is a contractual relationship with both benefits and responsibilities. Before you apply, please review the Incubator Program Eligibility and Benefits.
- A non-refundable application fee of $95 must be paid before an application can be considered. You will be given more specific payment information after you submit your application.
- LLCs only qualify for Fiscal Sponsorship under very limited circumstances. We highly recommend contacting program administrators (email@example.com) before applying as an LLC.
- All applications must be reviewed by Springboard for the Arts Fiscal Sponsorship Selection Committee and are subject to approval by Springboard’s Board of Directors.
- Depending on volume of applications, the average time from application submission to entry into the fiscal program is approximately 4-6 weeks.