Lead Art Consultant
The Lead Art Consultant serves as a senior strategic consultant in Art Consulting and project planning/execution on behalf of Art Force’s clients and acts as a key liaison with clients, channel partners and pertinent professional organizations.
The Lead Art Consultant co-manages the employees of the Art Consulting Sales Department in the development and delivery of art, capabilities presentations, and project management services for Art Force. The Lead Art Consultant directs and leads daily team meetings and holds the Art Consulting team responsible for presenting our capabilities, participating in memberships that the company is active in and coordinating project work.
You will be tapping into a significantly under-served market. We stand apart from our competitors with Comprehensive Art Management and Creative Project Management processes along with the capability to provide Customized Visual Solutions. We have a physical showroom showcasing artwork from a diverse core of contemporary artists, works in varied media and scale and we can easily locate commission requested pieces. In addition we have a state of the art website including an online showcase-database with over 4,000 images and a customized image and data storage to facilitate asset management for clients.
Qualifications or requirements
• Serves as a senior consultant providing strategic and enterprise level guidance to clients, channel partners and junior Art Force art consulting staff.
• Participates in client meetings and resolves issues as needed.
• Provides leadership in overall project management, both internally and externally.
• Establishes project timelines/schedules.
• Responsibility for achieving Art Force sales revenue goals
• Adherence to Art Force Mission and Values
• Coordination of AC team revenue goals, AC activity, project assignment and pipeline reporting accuracy.
• Lead Art Consulting daily team meetings
• Accountability for individual and team performance
• Assure that Art Force products and services are being presented in accordance with company policy
• Assure project management processes are being adhered to
• Provide management in alignment with Art Force leadership model
• Promotes cooperative working relationships within and between departments.
• Fiercely protecting company trade secrets and intellectual property
• Candidate must have at least five year of successful management experience as well as proven success in hitting sales quotas
• Must have a proven track record of closing new business, time management, organizational skills, and management skills
• Strong customer service skills, including the ability to remain flexible in high pressure or continually changing situations
• Proficiency with basic computer applications, e.g., MS Office, Excel, basic computer skills, and CRM
• B.A. or B.S. in Project Management or Account Management (Sales Management, Professional Selling), Management, Business, or Art Degree/Background preferred
• Ability to travel at least 30% of the time and have flexible working hours based on meetings and client needs
How to apply
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Posting expires May 13, 2017