Art-Train Agency/Organization Training Discounts & Add-ons
Art-Train offers a 10% discount rate for agencies/organizations of any size that purchase Art-Train trainings for more than 5 persons in advance. Registrants do not need to be from one agency. We encourage you to pay for and invite staff of less resourced community organizations with whom you might collaborate.
Please note: Native, Black, Indigenous and People of Color-led community-based organizations are invited to take this training (with accompanying access) for free.
Agencies/organizations may also opt to purchase 1:1 consultation time, as well as make an additional contribution of any amount to support artist participation in Art-Train. Please continue to read below for more information.
If your agency/organization would like to make a different arrangement, such as offering a discount (that you would cover) to your members, or if you would prefer an invoice, please contact us.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discount Pricing (10% off the regular price)
- Large Agencies/Organizations (10 or more employees):
Regular Price = $300 per person
Discount Price (5 or more) = $270 per person
- Small Agencies/Organizations (less than 10 employees):
Regular Price = $150 per person
Discount Price (5 or more) = $135 per person
Process for use of pre-paid discounted registrations
- Upon completion of payment, within 2 business days, Springboard will send a unique Registration Code to you.
- The Registration Code has a use limit corresponding with your purchase and may be used for any of the Agency/Organization trainings.
- Each person will need to register separately for the training they would like to attend, and they will need to enter the Registration Code during the payment process.
- Management of Registration Code use is the responsibility of each organization; registrants do not need to be from one agency.
Add-On: 1:1 Consultation
$1,000 for 3 hours of 1:1 Consultation Time. Do you need to check-in 1:1, without everyone else in the group coaching rooms? When you are ready, we will work with you via an initial call or email back & forth to determine what your consultation goals are and match you with appropriate Art-Train staff/team members for 3 contact hours - or - you can use your bank of hours as drop-in calls as needed with core staff.
Add-On: Support Artist Participation
Would you like to make an additional contribution to support the free training we offer to individual artists? In addition to a 3 hr Art-Train training, artists get one year of access to an online resource library and bi-weekly virtual group coaching rooms. If you wish to support artist participation, enter any amount you wish to contribute in the form below. Thank you!