Annual Fund Associate
City: Eagan, MN
Salary: $15 / hour
Caponi Art Park is seeking a qualified candidate to assist the Executive Director in all areas of fundraising and donor relations. This position is grant funded for two years at 15 hours per week/$15 an hour and will continue beyond that with sufficient on-going funding.
– Develop and maintain annual fund calendar, assist in submitting proposals and reports
– Assist in identifying and cultivating prospective donors, community partners and sponsors
– Prepare materials for individual, business and sponsorship solicitations
– Maintain donor database, manage donation receivables and general gift acknowledgements in a timely and accurate manner
– Support to the board in their fundraising activities
Qualifications or requirements
– Bachelor’s degree preferred, or Associate’s degree with 2+ years of relevant experience
– An interest in visual and performing arts
– Excellent communication and writing skills
– Professional attitude, personable, comfortable connecting with a wide variety of constituents
– Willingness to ask for donations and sell sponsorships
– Project management skills with ability to think creatively and strategically to develop ideas into operational plans
– Demonstrate mature judgment, initiative, and the ability to make independent and effective decisions and work without close supervision
– Computer proficiency and experience with Google Suite and task management software helpful.
Caponi is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening
How to apply
Please send cover letter, resume, two writing samples and professional references to: email@example.com. Please use Annual Fund Associate in the subject line.