Box Office Assistant
City: Minneapolis, MN
– Assists box office operations
– Coordinate general admission ticket sales to the general public
– Set up and maintain online ticket vendor, brownpapertickets for multiple performances
– On site box office staffing for performances
– Issue tickets at Will Call
– Sell tickets onsite
– Assists with ticketing and customer service
– Prepares the daily cash deposit
– Reconciles daily sales
– Updates and troubleshoots ticketing system
– Training volunteers for events at the assigned venues
This position is primarily a remote position from June 1 – July 15. Position will be on site at the University of Minnesota Rarig Center July 16 – 21, 2019. Must be available days, evenings & weekend.
Qualifications or requirements
– Previous box office experience
– Strong customer service skills
– Ability to stay calm under pressure
– Familiarity with online ticketing services especially brownpapertickets.com; helpful, but not required.
How to apply
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com by May 20, 2019.