Box Office Associate
City: Osseo, MN
Salary: $10-12 per hour
Is this a remote / work from home position?: No, this is a site-based position
Yellow Tree Theatre is seeking hospitality-minded applicants with proven customer service skills. Box office associates will work as members of the Yellow Tree Theatre front of house staff. This is a customer-facing nights and weekends position in a fast paced yet inviting environment. Ideal candidates will possess a warm and inviting personality as well as a sharp attention to detail. This position consists of both ticket and concession sales, as well as other duties as determined by the Patron Services Manager.
BOX OFFICE DUTIES:
•Facilitate in person and over the phone ticket sales and inquiries.
•Print and organize performance tickets.
•Troubleshoot show time ticketing issues.
•Manage concession sales and restock as needed.
•Alert the Patron Services Manager as to which items needs to be restocked.
FRONT OF HOUSE DUTIES:
•Monitors lobby and public space during the performance. This includes bathroom cleaning, emptying trash, straightening chairs, and tidying up all as needed
•Communicates courteously and effectively with patrons to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction while at the theatre.
•Is prepared to assist any patrons who have medical or other emergencies.
•Maintains professional composure during times of high traffic or stress; maintains a professional appearance and manner.
Qualifications or requirements
• Previous knowledge of AudienceView ticketing system preferred but not required
• Previous experience with cash handling
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
• Computer proficiency-Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Possesses a positive attitude and a willingness to help
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
How to apply
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to Marty Wessels, Patron Services Manager, at email@example.com