Communications & Marketing Manager
City: Grand Marais, MN
Salary: $36,000 – $39,000
Summary: The Communications & Marketing manager is responsible for conveying and promoting the mission and programmatic opportunities of North House to all its constituents and the general public. This is accomplished through the design and publication of printed material, the creation and posting of digital content, and through the use of other mediums appropriate to spread our story, increase visibility, and keep our programs running smoothly.
– Develop and implement North House’s annual marketing and communications plan.
– Create and distribute print communications to project the mission and vision of North House.
– Capture and convey the story of North House through creative written stories and photographs to be utilized in a variety of forums.
– Promote North House on a local, regional, and national level through press and media communication to increase program participation and enrollment.
– Cooperate with other North House staff, facilitating day-today operations of North House on an as-needed basis.
Qualifications or requirements
The ideal candidate will have experience with Adobe Suite, Mail Chimp, database management, Ad Words, photography, basic html abilities, and website editing.
How to apply
Request an application packet: https://northhouse.org/about-us/jobs