Customer Service Associate
City: Plymouth, MN
Salary: Starting at $15-17 per hour
Is this a remote / work from home position?: No
Join the Minnesota Clay team!
Minnesota Clay Company is seeking full-time, part-time, and seasonal employees for our store and warehouse in Plymouth, Minnesota.
Minnesota Clay is a ceramics company that produces and sells a wide-range of clay bodies, glazes, and specialty products to artists, schools, and companies that specialize in ceramic production.
The job responsibilities of the new positions will include:
* Providing outstanding customer service
* Developing and sharing content knowledge of products and ceramics
* Preparing orders for shipment and retail pick-up
* Maintaining the physical space including basic cleaning and re-stocking
Full time positions come with benefits – paid vacation, holidays and sick time. All positions receive a generous employee discount.
Minnesota Clay is focused on the safety of both employees and customers. Employees are provided with protective equipment including masks and social distancing measures are implemented throughout the facility.
Qualifications or requirements
* Highly motivated and self-directed individual with an interest in serving customers
* Ability to attend to details
* Background in the Ceramic Arts (preferred)
* Previous experience in a retail or warehouse setting (preferred)
* Willingness to work two Saturdays a month from 9-12
* Ability to lift and move 50 pound bags and boxes with carts and dollies
How to apply
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying or learning more about this opportunity. A letter of interest and resume are requested.