Customer Service & Sales Assistant
Salary: $15 – $18 per hour
Is this a remote / work from home position?: Hybrid
We are looking for a Customer Service & Sales Assistant to join our team of movers and shakers in our Twin Cities based studio. This entry-level position would support the Sales Team as the customer service lead for the retail side of our business – answering customer service emails, processing returns/exchanges, facilitating retail repairs and custom orders, and monitoring and responding to our site reviews. They would also support key elements of the wholesale side of our business through order processing, answering emails, pulling data reports and completing other administrative tasks. This position will have a schedule of Monday through Friday (20-30 hours total per week) and is a hybrid role that will be expected to work effectively both remotely and on-site.
The Customer Service & Sales Assistant will also be expected to work a portion of Larissa Loden events and shows, often on weekends. This will be extremely infrequent in the near future but we expect in-person events to increase in frequency in late summer/fall 2021.
More about us: Larissa Loden is a jewelry company that’s Midwest made with care and swears. We’re a brand that puts our money where our mouth is. We are strong-willed, evolutionary, and forward-thinking individuals. We financially support organizations fighting for causes we care about – like Color of Change, Planned Parenthood, RAICES, and Cookie Cart – and we aren’t afraid to speak our minds about the things we’re passionate about.
Qualifications or requirements
Our ideal candidate has the following:
– Exceptional attention to detail
– Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences, both by email and face-to-face
– Motivation to work independently with efficiency
– Commitment to use resources/tools provided to effectively solve problems
– A team player mentality – positive and flexible when changes arise
– Thrives in a busy work environment and can pivot to accommodate the needs of a growing business
– Willingness to work in a hybrid role – some days remote, some days on-site
– Occasional weekend availability (for in-person events and shows)
– Experience with Shopify, Katana or Yotpo a plus
How to apply
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you’d be a perfect fit for this role to Amy Olson, Accounts Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.