City: Minneapolis, MN
Salary: $20-22/hour based on experience.
Organization website: https://www.tapestryfolkdance.org
Is this a remote / work from home position?: This is a hybrid position (partially remote, partially site-based)
Tapestry Folkdance Center’s Finance Associate is a 15-18 hours per week position supporting day to day financial operations using Quickbooks. The Finance Associate works directly with the Executive Director and with the Board Finance Committee.
Covid protocols: Tapestry requires proof of vaccination and follows City mask mandates. Tapestry HVAC system cycles in 100% fresh air 6 times per hour. Working from home is an option, with weekly onsite meetings with the Executive Director required.
• Process donations, admissions, and memberships
• Process accounts payable and receivable
• Process rental invoices
• Process bi-weekly payroll
• Prepare and submit weekly bank deposits
• Prepare monthly budget reports for the Board of Directors
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual State and Federal financial reports
• Provide and record data for annual fundraising, membership, and grant submissions
• Maintain member and donor databases
• Ensure all financial records are legally compliant.
Qualifications or requirements
Two years experience using Quickbooks for nonprofits.
How to apply
Email cover letter, resume, and contact information of 3 work references to firstname.lastname@example.org