City: Minneapolis, MN
Salary: $16 – $20 per hour
Is this a remote / work from home position?: Hybrid
We are currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our team of movers and shakers in our Twin Cities-based studio. This entry-level position would support the work of the Brand Manager on external marketing communications and social media platforms. They will be working closely with the Brand Manager and Accounts Manager to analyze performance, strategize change, develop content, and be a voice for the brand through marketing communications and website copy. This position has a schedule of Monday through Friday (20-30 hours per week) and is a hybrid role that will be expected to work effectively both remotely and on-site at our studio.
The Marketing Assistant will also be expected to work a portion of Larissa Loden events and shows, often on weekends. We expect in-person events in Q3 & Q4.
More about us: Larissa Loden is a jewelry company that’s Midwest made with care and swears. We’re a brand that puts our money where our mouth is. We are strong-willed, evolutionary, and forward-thinking individuals. We financially support organizations fighting for causes we care about – like Color of Change, Planned Parenthood, RAICES, and Cookie Cart – and we aren’t afraid to speak our minds about the things we’re passionate about.
Qualifications or requirements
Our ideal candidate has the following:
– Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts, with experience in the field or related education
– Strong writing and copy-editing abilities and a knack for communicating thoughtfully, with a little handful of sass when applicable
– Exceptional attention to detail
– Motivation to work independently with efficiency
– Excellent time management skills
– Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok)
– Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
– Ability to spot emerging trends
– Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign) a plus
– Experience with Klaviyo, Shopify, Facebook Ads, Later, and Airtable are all big pluses
How to apply
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you’d be a perfect fit for this role to Joan Born, Brand Manager at email@example.com.