City: Minneapolis, MN
Salary: Hourly – Pay commensurate with experience
The Marketing Associate assists in developing and implementing marketing and sales tactics serving as support to the Marketing Director to achieve the company’s marketing, advertising, and public relations goals, while providing support to patron services and front of house.
Qualifications or requirements
• Fulfill specific organizational graphic design needs
• Work with printing and mailing vendors on various projects
• Manage and execute social media tactics (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
• Write copy and design creative for collateral materials, advertising, show programs, etc.
• Create and program e-blasts per the marketing calendar
• Maintain up-to-date archives of press and advertising clippings; maintain photo archive
• Photograph rehearsals and other events as needed for TLD
• Support the process for selling program and tickets ads for all TLD productions
• Maintain working knowledge of email marketing system
• Assist in the management of the TLD website
• Create and distribute surveys to patrons
• Provide support for development-related activities
• Other duties as assigned.
Sales and Customer Service
• Assist in use of CRM software (Salesforce Patron Manager) to implement marketing needs (i.e. creating subscription packages, individual show seat maps, various reports, e-blasts, patron profiles, etc.).
• Serve as support to Box Office to sell season tickets and single tickets to patrons.
• Provide support to Front of House Manager
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree required
• Experience: Minimum 3 years of marketing/communications experience, preferably in the performing arts or with a nonprofit organization.
• Strong customer service ethic; professional, pleasant, empathetic demeanor
• Knowledge of Patron Manager software highly desirable
• Knowledge of performing arts highly desirable
• Knowledge of the Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
• Graphic design knowledge and skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Strong organizational skills
How to apply
Please email resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com with “Marketing Associate” as the subject line. In the cover letter, please describe what you can contribute to Theater Latté Da in the Marketing Associate role. No phone calls please.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with disability.