City: Minneapolis, MN
Salary: $15/hour starting
Slam Academy is a non-degree music academy specializing in electronic music. Courses offered include Ableton Live, Sound Design, DJ Techniques, Mixing and Mastering, and other courses. We are a team of music experts, degreed educators, and industry professionals with one mission: to deliver a safe and nurturing music community where students can find their creative voice. Open to all abilities and affordable to everyone.
This position is being created to coordinate Slam Academy’s marketing efforts across its Minneapolis, Denver, and Online campuses. This new position will be a senior-level position, responsible for all marketing direction and efforts presented by the company. We anticipate this position moving up to full time quickly.
Qualifications or requirements
● Working knowledge of traditional and innovative marketing (in and outbound)
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and/or comparable experience
● Track record of designing and implementing marketing initiatives at multiple
● A portfolio that demonstrates “outside of the box” ideas utilizing new and old media
and innovative approaches.
● Social media metrics, data analysis, and advertising platforms.
● Developing Budgets
● Creative thinking
● Quality Management
● Interest in Electronic Music Production
How to apply
Please send cover letter and resume to Mary Hoskins, Director of Student Affairs: