City: St. Paul, MN
Salary: $16,640 annually
St. Anthony Park United Church of Christ seeks an Office Manager to provide administrative support to the ministries of the church.
· Serving as a reliable and gracious first contact between the church and multiple constituencies including church staff, lay volunteers and the wider community
· Creating, designing, writing, and editing programmatic support materials including newsletters, worship bulletins and the church directory
· Preparing checks, entering accounts payable and contribution data in the church’s accounting software, and ensuring accuracy of the information
· A variety of other administrative tasks
· Excellent communication skills in all forms including verbal, written, and electronic
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Publisher
· Experience maintaining financial or other quantitative data accurately and efficiently
Year-round, 16 hours/week, Tuesday-Friday. $16,640 annually with PTO. We are an Open and Affirming congregation. Please visit www.sapucc.org to learn more.
Qualifications or requirements
How to apply
Email cover letter and resume to Rev. Victoria Wilgocki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications accepted through Friday, February 15, 2019 or until position is filled.