Would you like to make a living wage ($15-20/hour) by shining up homes and small businesses in our community?! At Two Bettys we pursue environmental justice with true green cleaning materials and procedures. We advocate for economic justice by promoting a living wage and foster social justice by engaging in education of our staff and community. We clean house!
No experience necessary! We fully train cleaners to work independently with support from Two Bettys. The schedule building process is collaborative between cleaners and HQ. We ask cleaners to spell out their availability and we create a schedule for them that remains consistent and recurring with the same clients- a great opportunity to have a set schedule and build community with your clients!
Working with us is AWESOME, but *THIS IS NOT A DESK JOB!*. Cleaning is not easy. It is physical, labor-intensive work. If you don’t have time for the gym, get your workout in while supporting yourself with good, honest work. We ask our cleaners to work at least 20 hours per week and require their availability to remain consistent year round.
Duties include cleaning professionally and providing customer service.
– Competitive pay
– Flexible weekday hours, no nights or weekends (unless you want them)!
– Consistent work and schedule
– Support from staff and other experienced cleaners
– Non-toxic products provided, no harsh chemicals
You may be a good fit if:
– You want to learn and execute the concepts, techniques, and practices of professional green cleaning
– You are able to maintain a consistent schedule year round
– You have availability to work between 20-30 hours per week
– You can meet the physical demands of a labor-intensive job day in and day out
– You enjoy helping people and can provide a top-notch customer experience
– You are consistent and dependable
– You desire to work independently, but are comfortable asking for support
– You have solid communication skills
– You’re great with pets (a plus, not required)
– You have previous cleaning experience (a plus, not required)
How to apply
We want to hear from you! Apply directly online at http://www.twobettysclean.com/jobs/.