Calling all artists who want to make a great wage ($15-20/hour) by shining up homes and small businesses in our community! The people who work with us are artists, eco-warriors, dads, moms, musicians, theatre folk, part-time students, and more. Cleaners work independently with the support of Two Bettys and have the flexibility to build their own consistent schedules so they can depend on their hours but schedule around studio, school, and performance schedules.
Working with us is AWESOME, but *THIS IS NOT A DESK JOB!*. Cleaning is NOT EASY. It is physical, labor-intensive work. If you don’t have time for the gym, get your workout in while supporting yourself with good, honest work. We ask our cleaners to work at least 20 hours per week and require a one year commitment.
Duties include cleaning professionally, managing accounts, coordinating scheduling, and providing customer service.
– Competitive pay
– Flexible weekday hours, no nights or weekends (unless you want them!)
– Consistent work and schedule
– Support from staff and other experienced cleaners
– Non-toxic products provided, no harsh chemicals
You may be a good fit if:
– You want to learn and execute the concepts, techniques, and practices of professional green cleaning
– You are able to provide one-year minimum commitment
– You have availability to work between 20-30 hours per week
– You can meet the physical demands of a labor-intensive job day in and day out
– You enjoy helping people and can provide a top-notch customer experience
– You are consistent and dependable
– You desire to work independently, but are comfortable asking for support
– You have solid communication & administrative skills
– You’re great with pets (a plus, not required)
– You have previous cleaning experience (a plus, not required)
How to apply
Think you have what it takes? For more info and application directions visit http://www.twobettysclean.com/jobs/.