School Communications Calling Representative
City: Minneapolis, MN
Salary: $15.00 / hr.
Is this a remote / work from home position?: Yes, this is a permanently remote / work from home position
NTC seeks self-driven, personable professional for flexible, remote goal-driven work.
Fall 2021 Calling Representative
The National Theatre for Children (NTC) is a touring theatre company that performs at thousands of elementary, middle, and high schools across the country each year. All of our programming is FREE to schools. These programs are coordinated by the School Communications department, who, as a team, promotes and schedules these programs. School Communications Calling Representatives call these schools to promote these programs over the phone.
Conduct phone calls and phone conversations to promote NTC’s online programs:
• Call 10-12 schools per hour to invite them to schedule NTC’s online livestreams.
• Utilize salesforce CRM as effective information and planning tool for all marketing and scheduling efforts.
• Report regularly to supervisor on workload progress.
• Assist school contacts with scheduling NTC livestream performances; plan and communicate logistical details for scheduled virtual programs.
Work Schedule/Pay: This position is available on a seasonal basis from August 2 – December 17, 2021 and requires 20-25 hours of work per week, Monday-Friday, between 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM Central Time. Scheduling is flexible. Starting pay is $15/hour.
Remote Work: This is a remote position. Representative must have stable internet access and have access to a computer with a working audio jack. NTC provides an internet reimbursement of $30/month.
Qualifications or requirements
• Goal-oriented and self-motivated
• Friendly, positive attitude and outgoing demeanor
• Interest in theatre and education
• Strong verbal and writing skills
• Ability to keep on top of new and changing information
• Careful attention to detail
• Phone / customer service experience a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite preferred
• Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs/database systems a plus
NTC is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. Qualified applicants from underrepresented populations in the theatre field are strongly encouraged to apply with equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status.
How to apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to Staffing Manager Turi Jystad at email@example.com.