School Partnerships Coordinator
City: Minneapolis, MN
Salary: $20.25 per hour
Is this a remote / work from home position?: No
The School Partnerships Coordinator is responsible for coordinating administrative aspects of the school partnerships department and the Music for All (MFA) project. The position also manages the day-to-day functions of the School Partnerships program and coordinates specified events and recitals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Music for All
• Support the Director in recruitment and hiring of faculty.
• Schedules MFA-related meetings
• Coordinates communications with school partners and implements any related communication plans.
• Provide logistics and support for the teacher development and curriculum programs.
• First point of contact for SP faculty and partner schools; process new partnership inquiries and assess viability with Director.
• Prepare schedules for school partnerships
• Coordinate the SP, Birch Lake and Whittier recitals; attend all recitals.
• Coordinate department logistics in collaboration with team members as needed.
• Collect, manage, analyze, and distribute department data and related systems.
• Support the development of grant proposals and reports.
• Consistent and reliable attendance in the office is essential for the success of this role due to the high level of collaboration required.
Qualifications or requirements
Education and Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent. 2-4 years related work experience.
Abilities: Proven ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing. Ability to establish effective, professional relationships in a collaborative virtual working environment.
Knowledge and Skills: Strong organization and management skills. Proficiency with web-based collaboration environments and Microsoft Office. Positive attitude and strong professionalism. Must have excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills. Strong initiative, organizational and time-management skills.
Physical Demands: Must be able to sit for extended periods of time; frequently working at a keyboard for up to 6 hours at a time. Frequent walking, stooping, and bending. Occasional lifting and carrying of up to 25 lbs.
How to apply
Please go to our website at www.macphail.org and apply online.