Technology and Systems Manager
City: Grand Marais, MN
Salary: $38,000 – $41,500 per year
Is this a remote / work from home position?: No
This position plays a critical role insuring the responsiveness, stability, effectiveness and implementation of the many digital tools utilized by North House for administrative, outreach, program and outreach. Core job duties include:
1. Develop and manage North House’s online resources/tools, strategically projecting the mission and vision of North House while also meeting the needs of key groups such as students, donors, instructors and partners.
2. Oversee and advance utilization of online database systems used to manage all contacts, including students, donors, enrollment, funders, auctions and event ticket sales.
3. Advance and play an active role within North House’s digital program outreach efforts, an effort which includes online in-person courses, instructor webinars, digital community gatherings and virtual special events.
4. Collaborate with other North House staff on key projects related to communications, development, programs and volunteers that need either technological solutions or digital visibility.
5. Manage and steadily improve North House campus technology and computer resources, including computer network, phone systems and classroom tech assets. Includes maintenance, back up, upgrades, system stability and training.
Qualifications or requirements
Requires experience with and enthusiasm for working with people of all ages; willingness to assist with varied projects; flexibility; creativity; excellent oral and written communication skills; and a commitment to teamwork. Prior involvement, educational programming and/or nonprofit administration; demonstrated enthusiasm for traditional northern crafts; strong organizational abilities – are all desirable
How to apply
Interested candidates should request a full information/application packet – request online at www.northhouse.org or call 218-387-9762.