Ticketing and Registration Manager
City: Saint Paul, MN
Salary: $37,500 – $42,000 per year
Is this a remote / work from home position?: This is a hybrid position (partially remote, partially site-based)
DESCRIPTION: The Ticketing and Registration Manager oversees the daily operations of the Park Square and SteppingStone Theatre ticketing and registration activities with a focus on a welcoming and hospitable experience for our guests. The Manager oversees all day-time office operations, as well as providing team-oriented leadership to night-time ticketing operations in conjunction with the Performance Manager. This position plays a key role in overall data management for theatre participants. The Manager resolves all patron, staff and technical challenges as part of the overall leadership team.
The Manager reports to the Operations and Finance Director, and also works closely with the Development Director and the Marketing Director.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
● Oversees all daily ticketing and registration operations, including ticket sales, group sales, subscriptions, ticket exchanges, class and camp registrations and donations.
● Supervises daytime Associates during box office hours, ensuring all transactions and concerns are handled and resolved in a positive, timely fashion.
● Resolves all higher-level patron concerns in a timely and considerate manner, with a focus on strong, positive customer service.
● Maintains the creation of all events, discount codes, subscription packages and seating charts.
● In conjunction with the Development Director, ensures all donations, grants, corporate gifts and donor records are processed and updated accurately in the database and leads good data management practices and procedures.
● In conjunction with the Education Director, maintains and oversees the creation and implementation of all school performances, school group sales and class registrations, through utilization of the Ticketing Associates.
● In conjunction with the Operations and Finance Director, ensures accurate sales and royalty reporting.
● Hires, supervises and trains all daytime Associates. Provides training and mentorship to all evening Associates, in conjunction with the Performance Manager.
● Creates and maintains monthly daytime schedules, ensuring coverage for all daytime shifts.
● Maintains and updates written procedures and training materials, keeping comprehensive updates of all procedural revisions.
● Oversees the daily upkeep of the Box Office, including cleaning, repairs and technical maintenance, and ensures all office supplies and needs are kept up to date.
Qualifications or requirements
POSITION REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
We know there are great candidates who may not fit into the criteria we’ve outlined below, or who have important skills we haven’t thought of. If that’s you, don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
Willingness to be flexible and adapt to requirements of the Ticketing and Registration Manager role
● 2-3 years experience working with ticketing/CRM software (experience with Total Info preferred)
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Exceptional personal, organizational, and managerial skills
● Ability to appropriately and efficiently delegate responsibilities to Ticketing Associates
● Works well both as an individual and as part of the larger Ticketing team, as well as both SteppingStone and Park Square Organizations
● Experience processing group ticket sales
● Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Outlook and Google Suite
● Can lift up to 50lbs
Status: Full Time. Possibility for remote work 1-2 days per week.
How to apply
Submit resumé and cover letter to Christopher Taykalo: email@example.com.
Deadline to apply: Friday, October 1
Interviews Begin: October 7-8
Anticipated start: November 1
Park Square Theatre/Steppingstone Theatre for Youth encourages applications from qualified candidates from visible and invisible minority groups, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons across the spectrum of sexual orientation and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. We are committed to hiring on merit and to removing barriers in employment policies.