Generation Listen Advisory Council Member
Attention, young and emerging leaders! MPR’s Generation Listen is seeking diverse perspectives to help shape the future of Minnesota Public Radio.
As a Generation Listen Advisory Council Member, you’ll be invited to engage with MPR content creators and staff and assist in planning and hosting MPR events that highlight our community’s most pressing issues. You’ll join a blended network of young Minnesotans who share your passion for public radio, important conversations, and inspiration to impact the next generation of listeners—your voice will contribute to a community of engaged listeners and big thinkers.
Qualifications or requirements
– Assist in planning and hosting MPR events
– Advise and provide feedback on MPR content
– Promote MPR and MPR Generation Listen
– Attend Council meetings every month
– Participate in committee activities on an ongoing basis (about 5 hours/month)
How to apply
To submit an application, please fill out the form at the link, or submit a video with your responses and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.